Our client is in the ad-tech space and is looking for an Agile Coach to join their team.
Our client is looking for a Team Agile Coach to join our growing team. This role reports to the Director of Program Management and works closely with their Engineering, Product, Architecture and Technical Services teams. You will guide the teams on how to use Agile methods, whilst you serve and support them in their quest for continuous improvement and self organization. The ideal candidate is an experienced practitioner in Agile methodologies and has a track record in enabling product delivery teams to work efficiently and effectively together.
Here's what we want:
- Passion: You are obsessed with Agile practices with a thirst for knowledge and learning new things. You are passionate about communication, group dynamics and you are not afraid to raise issues and drive changes in the quest to build an environment of continuous improvement
- Technical: They are a tech-first company - you will need to love working on big tech problems and have extensive experience with Engineering teams. Knowledge of software development life cycles and experience with different types of Agile Engineering practices such as test driven development, continuous integration and pair programming is essential
- A Servant Leader: You will use your 3+ years as a servant leader and agilist in similar positions to help teams deliver quality software early and often, improve technical practices, eliminate waste and reduce project risks. You will have experience in applying concepts and techniques from multiple agile approaches such as Lean, Scrum and Kanban
Here's what you'll do:
- Create empowered, self-organizing, high-performing teams by serving as the team's servant leader
- Facilitate team ceremonies such as backlog grooming, sprint planning, daily stand ups and retrospectives
- Mentor and guide passionate agilists within the organization
- Help to build an environment of trust by managing conflict and embracing failure in a healthy way
- Assist teams with removing obstacles related to their work and help them gel together as a cohesive unit
- Use a data driven approach to evaluate and measures teams progress through the agile maturity model
Why you'll love working with them:
- Work out of their Engineering HQ in midtown Toronto
- Open concept office designed to facilitate communication and collaboration
- Lunch catered in daily
- Flexible hours and relaxed dress code
- Annual celebrations (Summer BBQ, Holiday Party, All Hands, Hack Days) and milestone outings
- Full healthcare benefits, paid vacation, unlimited sick days, 5% RRSP matching, discounted gym memberships and more
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.