Our client is seeking an engineer with strong diagnostic and a proven ability to manage customer expectations in challenging times.
Discovering customers infrastructure and supporting systems in their current state and transitioning them to a more supportable state would be a major factor in the successful delivery of this role.
You will be working amongst a team with varied skillsets and experience so you will be in a position both to provide guidance and learn from more senior resources.
- Work on shared services team delivering support to several customers in a variety of industries
- Deliver support on issues of varying complexity
- Act as a point of escalation within the team
- Deal directly with customers on problem issues only escalating back into the business when required
- Drive to understand complex and ambiguous environments, simplifying and providing clarity through work delivered
- Where required co-ordinate with 3rd parties to deliver outcomes
- Act as a customer advocate
- Mentor and provide an example to more junior team members, assisting their learning on technical subjects and acting as role model for attitude and approach to work
- Identification of improvement projects, relaying recommendations to accounts manager
- Understand all compliance requirements and keeping of appropriate records to ensure these requirements are met
- Be cognisant of operational security identifying changes to reduce risk along the way
- Industry Accreditation
- A minimum of 5 years working in the IT industry
- Proven experience of delivering technical support on varied systems
- Experience working with and supporting HP switches
- Experience working with and supporting SonicWALL Firewalls
- HP Server Hardware support
- Hyper-V Server clustering knowledge