Our clients design and deliver user-centred,cloud-first solutions to help solve complex problems.
Our clients design and deliver user-centred,cloud-first solutions. They create new digital products to help their clients solve complex problems and digitally transform their organizations. They have worked with hundreds of enterprise clients to drive digital transformation across diverse industries.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide technical expertise in solution architecture, technology strategy and technical design decisions and join delivery team as a subject matter expert
- Assess customer business and technical requirements, define scope and provide estimates for solutions across numerous verticals and industries.
- Validate proposed project scoping with internal stakeholders including project managers, technical leads, designers, strategists and project teams.
- Ability to recognize and balance functional and non- functional requirements to ensure the optimal solution for the end customer
- Leverage existing technology partners into proposed solutions to strengthen relationships.
- Transition project requirements to Sales and Professional Services teams following sale completion for smooth implementation.
- 6+ years of proven hands-on experience with the architecture, design, development, deployment and support of software projects.?
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science, Math or Engineering.?
- Solid understanding and experience with?cloud?platforms such as Azure, AWS or GCP including automated provisioning and management of services on those platforms?
- Knowledge and experience with the JVM platform and languages such as Java, Kotlin, Groovy.?
- Solid understanding and experience with containers and a container orchestration platform, preferably Kubernetes?
- Demonstrated experience and applied knowledge of both Waterfall and Agile project methodologies.?
- Solid understanding and experience with automation principles such as immutable infrastructure, CI/CD?
- Experience with identity management and authentication/authorization protocols such as OAuth2 and OpenID Connect?
- Clear presentation and communication skills in customer interactions in a sales setting and externally at events.?
- Team-first mentality?
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.