UI/Front End Dev role in Mississauga
About the Company:
Our client is a well-known software consultancy that specialises in developing technology solutions for managing, securing, supporting, and tracking remote mobile and desktop computing devices.
- Design, enhance, and implement professional web application UIs.
- Create custom controllers to facilitate design and technological requirements.
- UI feature and task definition, effort estimates, and work scheduling.
- Provide clear and timely communication to the rest of the team.
- Learn new technologies in order to keep up with current trends or as required by new projects.
- Adhere to industry best practices and contribute to internal coding standards.
- Maintain high standards of quality for code, functional specification documentation, and deliverables.
- Coach other developers through code reviews and design discussions.
- 8+ years of experience in building web applications, custom controllers and modifying libraries using the latest standards-based approaches (HTML5, CSS3).
- 8+ years working on C# .Net experience.
- Practical understanding of architecture, implementation limitations, and design decisions.
- Working experience in Multi-Discipline interaction an asset.
- Excellent written and articulation skills.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.