An established Silicon Valley leader in the cloud infra industry is looking for an engineering manager to join and become an important part of their product engineering organization
An established Silicon Valley leader in the cloud infra industry is looking for an engineering manager to join and become an important part of their product engineering organization. Your role, along with your team's is to be the backbone to engineering, allowing for them to have high quality, velocity and tested releases. You will also work closely with other teams to provide recommendations and best practices for build and release pipelines.
Stuff you'll do and skills you need:
- Oversee and maintain Jenkins clusters.
- Make it easier for engineering to use and contribute to pipelines
- Reduce tooling failures to 0, reducing release times
- Drive engineering excellence with architecture and design reviews, test driven development, and documentation
- Run an agile team, participating in sprint and release planning
- Manage sprint execution across multiple concurrent development initiatives
- Provide leadership and guidance to coach, motivate and lead teams to their optimum performance levels and career development
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Engineering, IT, or equivalent
- Software development and leadership experience
- Demonstrated ability to lead strong teams that achieve high standards
- Experience managing commercial enterprise software products
Please apply or get in touch with me if you have any questions