Our client in Artificial Intelligence is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join their team in Downtown Toronto
Product Marketing Manager
We are looking to add a Product Marketing Manager to our fast growing product management team. In this role, you'll have a unique opportunity to develop your career in the rapidly evolving AI industry and collaborate with world-class machine learning experts to build software products that generate real-world impact. The ideal candidate has successfully launched a technical enterprise product, worked in a startup environment, and has executed go-to-market strategies in collaboration with sales and marketing functions.
As part of the client's product management team, you'll directly shape the marketing of products, contribute to product roadmaps, socialize product vision and marketing strategies while also enjoy a diverse and collaborative workplace culture.
What will you do?
- Plan, manage, and execute launches of net-new products and releases of existing products within a cross-functional environment
- Collaborate with product, marketing, sales, and enterprise solutions teams to develop the optimal positioning and messaging that resonate with our target buyers
- Enable our sales team through content generation, training, and support during client meetings
- Define pricing strategies in concert with sales, finance, and product teams
- Know our buyers and their buying journey: who are they, how they buy, and what are their key buying factors
- Maintain an up-to-date view of the competitive landscape: who are they, how are they positioned, and where they are headed
- Translate your understanding of our technology into the right message for our audience
- Track and measure performance of product marketing initiatives in concert with our marketing team to enable continuous improvement
- Collaborate with the rest of the product management team to drive product roadmap
What do you need to succeed?
- 5+ years of product management experience with at least 2 years of experience in a product marketing role in a B2B environment (e.g. conducting market research, launching a product, etc.)
- Successfully launched a non-SaaS enterprise software product, hands-on experience with go-to-market from strategy to execution
- Demonstrable understanding of enterprise software procurement process and key stakeholders' involvement
- Technical aptitude to appreciate and communicate business value of machine learning technology
- Strong oral and written communication skills, comfortable with presentation to both internal stakeholders and external clients
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with cross-functional teams and external third parties: a great team player!
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities that allow you to dissect projects into manageable tasks and assess trade-offs
- Ability to work on a team with a diverse range of people in a rapidly changing and cross-functional work environment
Nice to have:
- Post-graduate education in a technical or business field
- Familiarity with AI, machine learning, or deep learning products such as Google ML Engine, AWS Sagemaker, Microsoft Azure ML Services etc.
- Experience with building data-related products and/or projects
What's in it for you?
- Work with purpose: contribute to deploying machine learning products that drive real business impact across industry verticals
- Opportunity to work with leading machine learning experts on cutting-edge problems
- Opportunities to develop relationships with a variety of industry decision-makers, subject-matter experts, software developers, and machine learning specialists
- Split time between your work duties and pursuing personal machine learning passion projects with mentoring from our machine learning experts
- Participate in feats of strength and lively company events that build your career toolkit while also enjoying a work-life balance
- Enjoy a comfortable company work environment located in downtown Toronto that encourages self-expression, creativity, honesty, and learning
- Amazing quality of life benefits: healthy snacks, gym memberships, travel accommodations, great health benefits, and more!
- Stock options possible after you have proven your impact on the job
- As needed: sponsorship for work visas
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.