Our client creates mobile-first sports experiences through real-time news, scores, fantasy information, and alerts.
About the Company:
Our client creates mobile-first sports experiences through real-time news, scores, fantasy information, and alerts. They are looking for a user-centered designer who understands people - who they are, what motivates them and how their product fits into their lives.
The company is in the midst of strong growth right now and offers great benefits and working conditions for its employees. It is very much an open and transparent culture with great opportunity for growth.
Day to day:
- As a product designer, you will play an integral role in refining and shaping their digital products and be involved in every aspect of the product development process from ideation to final release.
- Work closely with product owners, developers and other product designers.
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something valuable for our users.
- Work with low fidelity designs & wireframes to produce flows that get the experience right.
- Create interactive prototypes to test out complex ideas and produce high fidelity designs.
- Focus on the user and solving problems from their POV.
- Involved in helping to foster a creative culture within the product design team.
- Experience using design libraries in your day-to-day process.
- Comfortable presenting work to stakeholders.
- Ability to take direction and build on constructive feedback.
- Experience in UI design on iOS/Android and web.
- Experience with industry standard design tools.
- A portfolio that highlights examples of mobile and native app design.
- Excellent problem solver and familiarity with technical constraints of various mediums (mobile/desktop web, iOS, Android).
- Experience producing multiple visual directions and concepts.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent knowledge and/or experience in product design.
Nice to have: