A leading venture debt firm focused on the technology sector, is looking to bring in a new IT Director to build their team in Toronto.
Position: Director, IT
Role & Responsibility:
As the IT Director, you will play a critical role as a solutions provider who will manage the tech
enablement of a finance company.
● Build, support, maintain, and evolve key systems and platforms.
● Provide technical expertise, code review oversight, and best-practice guidance.
● Negotiate and manage vendor contracts.
● Manage IT activities on fund related software (Cloud Lending, SalesForce, and internal dashboards).
● Creation of purchase process and inventory of company devices.
● Direct responsibility for the company's IT infrastructure security.
● 10+ years of experience in senior tech roles with a proven track record of successful managerial leadership.
● Strong technical skills with 10+ years of experience working within at least 2-3 of the following: Software
Development, Business Systems Analysis, SalesForce, IT Strategy, DevOps.
● Experience in the Finance Industry is preferred.
● A solutions manager mindset with project management skills.
● A high level of communication skills and confidence to suggest and implement changes.
● Relationship management abilities with the adroitness to work at and across different levels of the