Our client is the premier community and social network for aspiring and practicing photographers to gain exposure, feedback, and monetize their work.
Our client is the premier community and social network for aspiring and practicing photographers to gain exposure, feedback, and monetize their work. They are one of Toronto's most heavily backed tech start-ups, having successfully raised multiple rounds of funding over the last 7+ years. This is your perfect time to join their growing development team with offices ideally located in the downtwon core.
- Improve the mobile experience across all of the company, without compromising on performance, usability or accessibility.
- Take advantage of latest and greatest technologies available on iOS platforms to help us build incredibly useful and innovative mobile apps that our users love.
- Bring energy to the team, by being adaptable, productive, and by learning quickly.
What you'll do
- Build and improve mobile experiences.
- Work closely with product and design teams to ensure consistent UX and polish across our entire cross-platform experience.
- Be an advocate for mobile, and help guide our overall product roadmap.
The ideal candidate
- In-depth knowledge of iOS platform and APIs.
- An eye for platform-specific user experience guidelines.
- Experience publishing native apps to iTunes Store.
- Flexibility, and a commitment to fix problems wherever they lie, regardless of tech stack.
Technology stack includes
- Swift, Python, Ruby/Rails, Go, MongoDB, MySQL, Redis, Elasticsearch, React and of course iOS.
- Competitive salaries, health and dental benefits
- Flexible hours
- Catered lunches, snacks and drinks
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.