Our client is a growing fintech company located in downtown Toronto. They are looking for dev managers who primarily work with Java, C++ and Python.
Our client is looking for technical leaders who are passionate about what they do and are eager to both learn and inspire others.
Title: Full Stack Lead - Python Web Dev
- Lead a small agile team building client's funding and account management apps
- Collaborate with product managers and user experience designers in defining new features and product offerings
- Influence technical direction, choosing the best tools and approaches for the job at hand
- Ensure delivery of a high-quality end product, that is usable, performant, and maintainable
- Mentor team members, helping them succeed as developers and grow their careers
You Will Excel Because of Your
- Keen interest in web and application development
- Solid foundation in Computer Science
- Experience with Git or other version control systems
- High personal standard when it comes to user experience
We Value Our People
- A relaxed and friendly company culture
- Monday breakfast, Tuesday pizza dinner, and Wednesday lunch
- Free coffee, cold drinks, and snacks
- Advance your career through company-sponsored education and training
- Attend company hosted events with speakers in our industry
- Participate in quarterly hack-a-thons where you're given two weekdays to hack
- Benefits, RRSP matching, and generous rewards for top performers
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.