Front-end developer in Ottawa
About the Company:
A disruptive specialty e-commerce company who have created a robust market place that brings verified buyers directly to producers in order to get the best selling price possible in North America.
- Develop new features on Web App of online trading platform.
- Provide bug fixes for new and existing features.
- Participate in business requirement definitions for Web app.
- Support planning, feature estimation, and scoping of Web app development work.
- Conduct research and identify solutions to Web App development issues.
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure timely delivery of new features.
- Self-started with a can-do approach and ability to work independently.
- Excited by the fast-pace of a start-up and enjoy working in a small and collaborative working environment.
- 5+ Years of demonstrated experience in Web App development.
- Added preference for candidates with WebPack, NodeJS, Express, ES2016, SASS/LESS, GIT.
- Experience in responsive layout implementation.
- Familiar with front-end debugging tools using Chrome dev tools or equivalent.
- Wordpress, PHP, AWS all great nice-to-haves.
- Company equity and a competitive base.
- Comprehensive and flexible health benefits plan.
- Downtown office, in the core of Centretown.
- Monthly parking or commuter stipend.
- Casual dress code.
- Weekly company lunches and regular monthly activities.
- Fun & collaborative work environment.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.