We have an opening for a Financial Controller with one of our clients in the Financial Services industry.
- Manage daily financial operations and all record keeping.
- Complete monthly reconciliations of bank accounts.
- Prepare monthly financial statements for all subsidiaries with key company's performance metrics.
- Prepare annual budgets and with input from department managers to review on a monthly basis.
- Prepare monthly forecasting of the P&L and Balance sheet with recommendations for course of action.
- Monitor debt levels and monthly cash flow management.
- In-depth knowledge of the latest accounting technology and programs.
- Experience in accounting compliance (IFRS).
- Prepare and analyze monthly KPI dashboard.
- Confidence in communicating key recommendations based on analysis and status of reserves, assets and expenditures.
- You will also be advising the founding team on financial matters.
- Assist with financial and tax audits (CRA and/or external accounting firm).
- Coordinate year-end tax filings with external advisors or accounting firms.
- Coordinate more complex projects and initiatives with the founding team.
- Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, or other relevant field.
- CPA designation or equivilant
- Cross-border accounting experience
- Quickbooks or similar ERP system experience
If you would like to hear about this opportunity, please apply for a confidential conversation.