Our client, an international reinsurance company located in downtown Toronto is looking for a passionate individual, as their Director of Security.
This person will ensure the security of their information, data and systems. They are looking for an experience individual who has a strong oversight of information systems and be experienced in the implementation of security protocols and control.
- Work closely with IT, Risk and their external partners to develop a Incident Response and Disaster Recovery plans.
- Be a subject matter expert in Information security. Develop security strategies for all the information and data assets.
- Liaise closely with IT and risk and compliance partners in securing our information assets
- Bachelor's Degree in computer engineering, computer science or a relevant field
- 5+ years relevant industry experience in implementing information security procedures and protocols
- Demonstrated experience in security risk and compliance management
- Sound knowledge of internationally recognized information security standards (ISO/IEC 27000 family)
- Experience with cloud based information security
- Demonstrated experience in remediating information security gaps
- A minimum of 2 active information security designations (CRISC, CISM, CISSP, CEH,CISA)
- Sound knowledge of regulatory compliance and data privacy requirements (GDPR, PIPEDA, PCi/DSS, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills