Our client is a leading SaaS company and are looking for Agile Coaches to join their team!
Our client is seeking an experienced Agile Leader to help transform and scale their existing Agile Scrum framework. This role is a match for you if you are looking to combine your leadership skills and Scrum experience.
As an Agile Leader, you will be responsible for assessing the development practices and frameworks of the organization to identify opportunities for improvement.Your role is to provide guidance and mentorship to the team that increase collaboration, predictability, and transparency. You will work directly with teams to implement changes and coach both team members and product stakeholders throughout.
What you will do
- Take ownership of our existing Scrum process and identify strategic changes across all Scrum teams as our department grows
- Provide coaching and mentorship for multiple Scrum masters and their teams, and help teams assess their ability to adapt and recommend ways to improve
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert in Agile processes, tools and techniques.
- Provide expertise in Agile estimation and planning
- Develop and maintain team standards, tools and best practices
- Work with leadership to remove roadblocks at an organizational level
- Identify methods to improve Agile techniques
- Develop and recommend effective reporting techniques to determine team capacity, release tracking and overall progress against the Product Roadmap
Does this sound like you?
- 2+ years of experience in a Agile Coach or similar role
- Experience implementing Agile methodologies across multiple teams
- Experience working in a SaaS Product Development organization
- Ability to coach and guide teams and stakeholders
- Expertise in Agile estimating, capacity planning, forecasting, release planning
- Knowledge in Agile values/principles/best practices and the Scrum framework
- Experience with Jira and Confluence and ability to pull meaningful Sprint reports/data
- Strong communication and coaching skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.